Fall 2021 Registration Process
This registration will allow you to provide contact information, volunteer to coach, sign consents and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. When you click the link to begin the registration process, you will be asked to either sign in if you are already a TeamSnap user, or to create your account if you are new to TeamSnap. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your major credit card or checking account information available.
Fall Programs and Fees:
Payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex or a checking account. Each credit card transaction will incur a 3.25% processing fee, bank account fee is 2.16%. There are two payment choices: PAY IN FULL or SPLIT PAYMENTS (CC payments only). If SPLIT PAYMENTS is selected at checkout, payment will be broken down into 3 equal monthly installments. One-third of total registration fee is due at the time of registration, and the remaining balance will be divided into 2 more equal installments.
Registration Closing Dates
Due to the size of our programs, as well as limitations to coordinating resources for coaching, equipment as well as constructing rosters, etc… We highly encourage you to register by June 30. Falcons Travel Tackle registration will close earlier (July 18) than years past due to our new affiliation with the BGYFL. Practices begin August 2 and games begin August 28 (tentative). Flag & Spirit Cheer will close August 15. Please plan accordingly.
As a non-profit organization, we try to keep the fees as low as possible to ensure everyone has a chance to participate. We are forced to make decisions on equipment, uniforms, and pay insurance months before the season starts to ensure everyone has the equipment/uniforms they need to play football and cheer. Due to the fact that we must make these decisions so far in advance, the following refunds will be granted only if an email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the date deadlines listed below:
1. Football Players (Flag)- After online registration, Flag refunds will be minus a $30 processing fee. Flag players are no longer eligible for a refund after 1st game of season.
2. Football Players (Tackle)- After online registration, Tackle refunds will be minus a $45 processing fee. Tackle players who are eligible for a refund and have been issued equipment and uniform, will receive a refund less $100-includes processing fee. League issued Equipment/uniforms not returned will result in loss of refund, and forfeiture of deposit check ($300 for tackle) to cover the replacement cost of the equipment. Tackle players are no longer eligible for a refund after 1st game of season.
3. Spirit Cheerleaders- After online registration, Spirit Cheer refunds will be minus a $30 processing fee. Uniforms not returned will result in loss of refund, and forfeiture of deposit check ($50 for Spirit Cheer) to cover the replacement cost of the equipment. Spirit Cheerleaders are no longer eligible for a refund after 1st game of season.
4. Competitive Cheerleaders are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions/issues completing this registration, please email Katie at email@example.com for assistance.
SPIRIT CHEER SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
WHO: Open to Kindergarten through 5th graders, PR Spirit Cheer Summer Camp teaches cheerleading skills that are fun and safe!
WHAT: Our participants will have a blast learning dances, jumps, and cheers!
WHEN: Camp will be held Mon, July 12 through Fri, July 16 from 9:00am-12:00pm
WHERE: St. Andrews Lutheran Church gymnasium- 260 N Northwest Hwy, Park Ridge
Camp Cost: $125 per participant, includes camp t-shirt & hair bow
*Stunting will NOT be permitted this summer. All attendees will need to wear a mask.
With COVID restrictions, we are allowed to have up to 55 participants as of today. Hopefully that will increase to 100 by July as more and more people get vaccinated. Once we get to maximum capacity of 55, we will enable a waiting list for the remaining 45.
Our registration is currently FULL due to COVID attendance restrictions. Please add your child to our waitlist and as soon as we have availability, we will reach out! Thank you for your patience as we navigate these still uncertain times.
2nd Charity Flag Fest Registration
FREE & FUN!
WHEN: Sunday, August 8th from 9:00am-6:00pm
WHERE: Prospect Park- 733 N Prospect Ave, Park Ridge
Cost: FREE, includes t-shirt, food & drink (for kids)
WHAT: Double-elimination, single day 5v5 flag football tournament with 20 min games from school-based teams of 6 classmates by grade (2nd to 8th) to raise money for local families in need and get the kids outside having some fun! Event, special guest speakers, food and drinks will be provided at no cost to each child.
We recommend each Team come in 1 color / style shirt so that they can see their teammates easier on their field. We will NOT be providing game jerseys, but will have pennys/pullovers available in case one team that is wearing white is playing another team that is wearing white. Balls and flags will also be provided. Nothing else, so bring water bottles, mouth guards, cleats, etc. It’s your call on that stuff, again, no referees will be calling the penalties or parents coaching at kids – it’s most likely very similar to how they play football at school’s recess. Rules should follow the Flag rules, but again, that’s for the kids to really figure out when they’re out there. We have asked the Park District to mark the 3 fields close to the dimensions we use in Flag in the Fall – 35 year width, 50 year length, 2 endzones, and a mid-line for 1 first down if before first 4 plays in a series.
- Have kids come up with a creative name for their team
- One parent/team manager will register an entire team (up to 6 kids)- form will ask for bdays, but you can plug in any date
- If you need to add kids to your team at a later date, just have them register or you can register them and put in the Team Name so we can match them to the correct team. We will conform teams prior to event.
- Click HERE to Register